I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday 9: I'm a Believer


1) This song is about a guy who fell in love when he saw her face. Do you believe in love at first sight? Absolutely

2) "I'm a Believer" is the best-selling Monkees song. Can you name another one? No, I can't.

3) On their TV show, the boys competed for the same girl. Have you and a friend ever been romantic rivals? No, and any ex-boyfriends are off limits too.

4) In another episode, the Monkees visited the circus. If you were confident there was a good strong net beneath you, would you walk across the high wire? Sure, why not?

5) The Monkees show originally aired on Monday nights. Do you have a favorite day of the week? I like weekends because I don't have school and I'm free to do whatever.

6) Davy Jones guest starred on an episode of The Brady Bunch. The plot revolved around Marcia's efforts to get him to perform at the prom. Share one of your memories from a school dance. Homecoming my junior year took place right after I got out of the hospital. I looked horrible in all of the pictures. It was a disaster!
   
7) At the height of their popularity, the Monkees' faces and logo appeared on a lot of merchandise, including lunch boxes. Which would you rather have for lunch -- chicken salad, tuna salad or egg salad? Any of the above... I like them all!

8) You have an afternoon all to yourself. Would you rather spend it at the mall, checking out what's new in the stores and people watching, or walking through the forest, observing the birds and trees and leaves? At the mall.

9) Do you have a good memory for names? Yes I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.