I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Stealing: The Massive Alphabet Meme, Part 1



The Letter A 
Are you agnostic? No
What is your age?  29
What annoys you? Bad drivers, tardiness, disorganization, disrespect...ugh I could go on and on lol!

The Letter B
Do you like bacon? Yes
When is your birthday? October 12th
Who is your best friend? Richard

The Letter C 
What is your favorite candy? Skittles
Who is your crush? Paul Walker...yummy!
When was the last time you cried? Last night

The Letter D
Do you daydream? Often
What is your favorite kind of dog? I have a dachshund. I've also had a pomeranian.
What day of the week is it? Sunday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? Over medium
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Unfortunately, yes.
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Nothing. Doing nothing is easy and nothing is easy to do...think about it!

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? Yes.
Do you use fly swatters? No.
Have you ever used a foghorn? No.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Sometimes.
Ever tried gazpacho? No...I don't even know what that is. (Guess I'll have to Google it when I finish this post.)
Are you a giver or taker? Most definitely a giver...maybe even too much of a giver at times.

The Letter H
How are you? Honestly, I could be better. My back has been hurting for days :( I can barely stand up straight!
What’s your height? 5 ft. 8 in.
What color is your hair? The bottle is labeled Darkest Plum Brown ;)

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream? Mint Chocolate Chip, Rocky Road and Strawberry
Have you ever ice-skated? Yes
Do you play an instrument? Violin and I am starting to learn how to play Guitar.

The Letter J 
What is your favorite jelly bean? Jelly Belly
Do you wear jewelry? Sometimes
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? Haven't we all?

The Letter K
Whom do you want to kill? I honestly can't think of anyone.
Do you want kids? Someday
Where did you go to kindergarten? Tri-Cities Christian Academy Somersworth, NH

The Letter L
Are you laid-back? I think so.
Do you lie? I try not to, but sometimes it's unavoidable. Especially when I don't want to hurt someone elses feelings.
Do you love anyone? Yes. I love my family and my friends.

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie? The Notebook and Titanic
Do you still watch Disney movies? Like a boss!
Do you like mangos? LOVE them :)

4 comments:

  1. i'm like you, I don't know what gazpacho is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently it's a cold vegetable soup...

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazpacho

      Delete
  2. I love all 3 of those Ice creams too. Blue Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm laid back, I mean, who thinks they're uptight?

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.