I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday 9: So Much to Say


1) The lyrics refer to a baby's "one year of crying." When was the last time you cried ... felt weepy ... or at least teared up? I'm an overly sensitive individual and tend to be quite emotional, so I cry or feel weepy pretty often... I'm working on getting my emotions in check, but it's not easy!

2) Let's lighten it up a little. When was the last time you laughed really hard? Although I'm overly sensitive and emotional, I laugh often. I have to say at least once a day if not more.

3) Do you have "so much to say" that hasn't been said yet? Tell us if you owe someone a phone call, note, email or text. Yes! I constantly have thoughts running through my head... that's one of the reasons I've started blogging again. I do owe someone a phone call/note/text, but sometimes there are some things that are better left unsaid!

4) Earlier this summer, Dave took a bike ride before a show and his tire blew out. He didn't have a cell phone with him and was afraid of missing that night's performance. Fortunately two fans -- driving to see Dave Matthews Band in concert -- recognized him by the side of the road and gave him a ride to the show. Share a recent act of kindness you either did, or received.  My sweet niece Melodie made my bed for me this evening and plugged my phone up to it's charger while I was changing into my pajamas earlier tonight because she knew how much my back was hurting and bothering me.

5) Before he hit it big, Dave Matthews was a bartender. What job did you have right before the one you have now? I was a customer service rep at a third party call center for AT&T wireless

6) The Dave Matthews Band recorded an album live at the Red Rocks Amphitheater, in the mountains near Denver. Is there a trip to the mountains in your future? I travel to the mountains pretty often because my parents live in Northeast Tennessee which is where I moved here from.

7) Do you suffer from hay fever or allergies? Yes, allergies!

8) What's in your pocket right now? Nothing because I am sitting in bed in my pajamas.

9) American Express promotes "Small Business Saturday," and encourages us to shop at local, independent retailers. Is there a shop, boutique or restaurant in your town that you're particularly fond of? No, I can't say there are any I have discovered here yet. However, there are a few in Tennessee I like to try to go to whenever I am visiting my parents.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope people were nice when you were at that third-party call center. I know when I call customer service, I have to remind myself that more often than not, the one who made me angry in the first place is not the one on the other end of the line. But it's tempting to just yell and scold.

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.