1) As she sings about her night in Las Vegas, Katy wonders if she "got hitched last night dressed up like Elvis." Tell us about the last wedding you attended. I honestly don't remember who's wedding it was! It's been a while since I attended a wedding.
2) Whenever Crazy Sam visits Las Vegas, she stays at the Paris Hotel and Casino. Have you ever been to Las Vegas, Nevada? What about Paris, France? No, I've never been to either place.
3) Do you enjoy gambling? Have you had any success at it? I'm not a huge gambler, mainly because I hate to lose! I do purchase the occasional scratch off ticket. And just last week I went to Mohegan Sun at Pocono Down's with my Aunt Lynn, but only because I got $20 in free slot machine play...$10 for signing up for a players card and another $10 for providing my email address.
4) Las Vegas is served by the RTC Bus Service and the Vegas Monorail System connects many of casinos on The Strip. When was the last time you rode a bus or a train? It's been over a decade.
5) It's not unusual for the mercury to hit 100º in Vegas in August. Which are you more comfortable in -- extreme heat or bone-chilling cold? Extreme heat... I do live down south after all.
6) As a little girl, Katy Perry sang nothing but gospel. Do you remember any church songs from your childhood? Does Jesus Loves Me count?
7) She made her film debut as the voice of Smurfette in The Smurfs (2011). Who is your all-time favorite cartoon character? Betty Boop
8) Do you consider yourself a picky eater? Very much so! I don't like for my foods to touch or mix together and there's a lot of things that I won't eat, although that list has gotten shorter as I have gotten older.
9) You receive an invitation to a party that starts at 7:00 PM. When will you arrive? Between 7:00-7:15, depending on who's party it is and what the occasion is.