I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday 5 ~ What's it Like?

Here's my answers to this week's Friday 5!


  1. What’s the outgoing message on your voicemail like? I've resorted to using the default recording.
  2. What’s the wallpaper on your computer like? I use a theme that cycles through about 15 different photos of butterflies.
  3. What’s stuck to your fridge door? Photos and colored pages from my niece & nephews.
  4. What’s your daily organizer like? It's a spiral bound book that contains all of my class times, appointments, assignments, bill due dates and amounts, and any other obligations that I make. 
  5. What’s the signature on your personal emails like? Since I reply from my phone 99% of the time, it usually just says "Sent from my iPhone"


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.