I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Stealing: The Massive Alphabet Meme, Part 2


The Letter N 
Do you have a nickname? I have a couple that only close friends and family use.
What is your favorite number? 7, 17, 23
Do you prefer night or day? I tend to be a bit of a night owl.

The Letter O
What is your one wish? That I could spend more time in Pennsylvania with my cousins.
Are you an only child? I was for the first 10 years of my life.
Do you wish this year was over? No, time passes by way too quickly as it is.

The Letter P 
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? Getting bit by something poisonous such as a spider or a snake.
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? Just someone who is honest and has good morals.

The Letter Q 
Are you quick to judge people? Sometimes unfortunately.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? No, far from it.
Do you watch reality T.V.? Yes
What is a good reason to cry? Sometimes you don't need one!

The Letter S 
Do you prefer sun or rain? Most definitely Sun
Do you like snow? I like to see it, but I don't like dealing with it or driving in it.
What is your favorite season? Spring.

The Letter T 
What time is it? 11:04 a.m.
What time did you wake up? 7:30 a.m.
When was the last time you slept in a tent? Never

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yes
Do you open your eyes when under water?  Sometimes

The Letter V 
What is the worst veggie? Peas
Where do you want to go on vacation? The Bahamas
What was your last family vacation together? Myrtle Beach 2004

The Letter W 
What is your worst habit? I cuss like a sailor
Where do you live? South Carolina

The Letter X 
Have you ever had an X-ray? Several
Have you ever seen the X-Games? No
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone? I've played one.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? Yes, it's bright and cheerful!
What year were you born in? 1983
What do you yearn for most? I don't know.

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Libra
Do you believe in the Zodiac? Sometimes
What is your favorite zoo animal? Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.