I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Give Us an Update!

Wow! I am almost overwhelmed by the response I got to my "1st" post. My iPhone blew up with a bunch of emails, all including a bunch of feedback that is very greatly appreciated. Most of you asked for an update on my life in general, and some of you included questions. Rather than answer a bunch of emails, I figured I'd turn it into a blog post. Don't worry, I'm not gonna call any of you out :) So, here it goes...

Where are you living now? Do you live alone or do you have roommates?
I've been in South Carolina for 3 years now. I moved into a 2 bdrm/2 bath apartment last June and had a roommate from July-May. Now, it's just me and my cute lil dachshund, Weenie.

Isn't he adorable?


Have you graduated from college yet? How do you like being a Dental Hygentist?
No, I haven't graduated yet. I actually took a year off of school to regroup and get my life straight. I've also changed my major to Network Systems Management.

Are you still working at the call center?
No, I'm currently a full time student. I've taken 3 courses during this summer semester to get all of the pre-requisites out of the way and I am taking 4 courses this fall when I begin the Network Systems Management program.

Are you in a relationship?
No, and believe it or not I'm actually happy with being single right now. My main focus is to finish school and get my degree in order to secure a bright future for myself. I believe a relationship would be a distraction at this time. Not to mention that between classes and homework, I don't really have any time left for myself let alone anyone else.

That pretty much covers all of the questions I got. Thank you all for the input. I'm very excited to incorporate a lot of it into my ideas. I can't wait until this blog is up and soaring good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.