I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Morning Coffee Social ~ My First Monday

The Move to America

Molly @ The Move to America had this lovely idea to do a Coffee Themed Blog Hop on Mondays to talk about plans for the week ahead and things you'd like to accomplish. This is my first time participating. If you'd like to join in the fun, just click the banner above :)

Good Morning! Today begins the last week of  Summer Semester. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Even though I have two weeks of freedom to look forward to before Fall Semester starts, I have one last hurdle to overcome first - Final Exams. 

It's safe to say that a majority of my week will be occupied with studying, but I do have a couple things I'd like to accomplish as well. Such as re-arranging some furniture in my living room and my bedroom; and working on some more content for my blog. I'm not trying to commit myself to anything major or time consuming this week because I don't want to stress myself out. My main focus is doing well on my exams. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your exams!

    Also, thank you so much for joining in with my little social - I'm so glad you did as now I have found your blog!

    Your link has been added to my post! Have a great week.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.