I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Stealing: Meme 325


Something that’s holding you back from achieving your dreams: Having to finish school
Something you think you could win an award for: My creativity. 
Something you fear more than anything: Dying young.
Something you wish people would understand: Life is too short to be focusing on the petty shit.
Something that keeps you going everyday: Melodie, Zachary and Bryson
Something amazing that happened last summer: I moved into my apartment and met my very sweet landlord.
Something you hate that people say: "Ain't nothing I can do about it" Bull$h!t....there's always something you can do! Most people spout that out as an excuse because they don't want to do anything.
Something you refuse to pay money for: Parking. 
Something you wish you could have told that person that you never saw again: I love you and I'm sorry. I thought we had more time.
Something that really stands out about last year: Losing my friend, Holly.
Something you like that everyone else thinks is weird: Lime-Cucumber Gatorade
Something you do when you’re trying to calm down: Breathe deeply, listen to music.
Something you do when you wake up at three AM: Check my phone. 
Something amazing that’s happened this year: I went back to college.
Something you love doing on cold rainy days: Curling up in bed and watching movies.
Something you listen to when you’re in a really good mood: The Fast 6 Soundtrack.
Something that irritates you more than anything: Tardiness.
Something you’re addicted to/can’t stop doing: Candy Crush Saga.
Something that really stands out about you: My outgoing and overly friendly personality.
Something about you that’s like everyone else: I like music... everyone likes music, right?
Something that makes you change the channel: Commercials.
Something you think about every night before you go to sleep: My future.
Something that you don’t think will ever change about you: My kind heart.
Something about you that you think will soon change: The fact that I keep giving people chance after chance.
Something that broke your heart as a child: Losing my Grandma. 
Something that really sparks your interest: Computers
Something that truly disgusts you: Child Molesters.
Something the opposite gender has complimented you on: My eyes.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on returning to school! Getting an education is a great investment in yourself and I applaud that. Way to go!

    Your answer to the truly disgusting is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to remember to take deep breaths, but when I'm wound up I need action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful that you went back to school! I loved that you said "My kind Heart." That is a very good thing not to change.

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.