I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Morning Coffee Social ~ Jacob Moves to Maryville

The Move to America

Molly @ The Move to America had this lovely idea to do a Coffee Themed Blog Hop on Mondays to talk about plans for the week ahead and things you'd like to accomplish. If you'd like to join in the fun, just click the banner above :)

Good Morning, Bleeps! 

I missed doing the Monday Morning Coffee Social last week because I was at my Aunt Lynn's house in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania and I didn't have my laptop with me. I could have posted from my iPhone, but I hate how my phone posts come out looking like they were formatted by a five year old. 

I am starting this week at my parents' house in Kingsport, Tennessee. Today is a very big day around here because we are moving my younger brother down to his college dorm. He is the youngest child, so as you can imagine... my mother is an emotional wreck.

I will probably travel home either tomorrow or Wednesday. As for the rest of the week, I don't have any concrete plans. I know my niece and nephews will more than likely want to stay with me a night or two since this is the last week of summer vacation. We all return to school next Monday, August 19th. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in!

    I hope the move for your brother (and Mum) goes well. What an exciting time of life!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.