I've Moved!

Come visit me at my new home on the web! http://www.thatcrazycoolchick.com

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Life, Love & Relationships: What are your thoughts?

Okay Bleeps, I'm about to get deep. Deep in thought or deep in $h!t. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Before I open this can of worms, I should mention that I am currently single and have been for quite some time. At this point in my life, the single life works for me. I believe a relationship would be too much of a distraction right now. I'm a full time college student and my main focus is to finish school and graduate so I can have a brighter future.

Over the last decade, I have been in a few relationships myself. I have also been witness to the beginning and the end of several different relationships between friends, classmates and co-workers. Although I have taken several different lessons from my own relationships and others, there is one fact that has remained the same in each one - Love is never easy. It is the one thing that can consume your every thought, make you question even the littlest of things, tear you to shreds and rock you to your core. I can honestly say that my point of view has changed over the last decade. The things I have experienced and witnessed, good and bad, have helped me come to several conclusions as far as relationships in general are concerned.

The first thing that I've concluded is that it is possible to have feelings for more than one person at the same time. Your feelings for one particular person may be stronger than they are for anyone else, or they may not be. Having feelings for more than one person does not make you a bad person, it makes you human.

The next thing I've concluded is that every person that has ever been in a relationship has thought about cheating on their partner at least once. This kinda ties to my first conclusion, because if you have feelings for someone other than who you're with, you're naturally going to wonder what it would be like to be with them. This is also kind of a grey area, because not everyone has the same definition of what cheating is. Some people consider the mere thought of wanting to be with someone other than their partner as cheating. Personally, I think that's just a little too insecure.

Jealousy and insecurity are not attractive traits at all. Pair them with a lack of trust in your partner, and you have a recipe for a disastrous relationship. Like I said before, Love is never easy. But, sometimes I believe you just have to pick and choose your battles.

So, bleeps, I'm a bit curious. What is your definition of cheating? Do you think it's possible to have feelings for more than one person? Or is that itself cheating? Leave me a comment ant let me know, or drop me an email if you prefer for it to be more private. Either way, please let's be respectful towards one another because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to share anything you find on That Crazy Cool Chick on your own blog or anywhere else you wish to share it, as long as you provide a link back. Please give credit where credit is due!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright ©2012, 2013 That Crazy Cool Chick.
This Blog is created and maintained by Noelle.